TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH EARNINGS DISCLAIMER FOR CASH BALANCE ADVISORS AND REDWOOD TAX SPECIALISTS:
Do not spend money you do not have thinking you can get rich.
It can take months, if not years, to build a financial firm.
Suitability is 100% up to you.
We do not believe in get-rich-quick programs. We do believe in hard work by adding value and serving others. Our programs are intended to help you share your message with a wider audience and to make a positive difference while growing your business. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, financial concepts or strategies. It takes hard work to succeed in any type of business. Your results in life are up to you and the amount of effort and resources you are willing to put into succeeding. We want to assist by giving great content, direction and strategies that create value to others. Nothing on this page or any of our websites is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are estimates or projections and should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings. All numbers are illustrative only. The average person who purchases this and other programs never puts the work into implementing the strategies taught and therefore achieves little-to-no results. Transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to a high standard of integrity. All communication for mentorship and training are up to you to schedule by calling 704-689-9196 or go to our online calendar. Please contact us at 704-689-9196 with any questions about our Terms and Conditions Disclaimer before making payment as there are no refunds.
You must be willing to spend money on marketing yourself and on your business to have any chance at success. William Hall III, and Cash Balance Advisors, does not pay for administrative or marketing expenses of any kind for any reason. Direct mail and networking can take time and then there is still no guarantee of success.
1. William Hall III's Personal Success: William Hall III's personal success, and in particular his pathway from selling accident insurance to multi-million-dollar Top of the Table producer in his first 6 months (and every year after until he sold his firm), were due to his personal background in marketing himself, persistence, research, statistics, psychology, persuasion, and his marketing systems. This accomplishment occurred during both an earlier economic climate and in the context of different financial market opportunities. Accordingly, you should not expect the same results as he achieved (or continues to achieve) personally, nor as a CEO of Cash Balance Advisors. The same is true for his publicity obtained.
2. Testimonials and Typical Results Disclosure Statement: William Hall III, and Cash Balance Advisors, wants you to be well informed before you purchase our consulting services, or any and all third parties we may link or refer you or your staff or recommend on any of our sites. We take great pride in our consulting, products, services, and recommendations and want our potential new partners to get the maximum positive results from their purchases, whether this is in direct profit, education, or peace of mind. We believe it's important for you to understand the following facts before making a purchase from CBA, any of our sites, or any site we may refer you to through third-party links.
3. Financial Relationships with Endorsers: If another website or person referred you to our site via a tracking link, they may receive a commission on any products or services you purchase. Because of this financial relationship, you should not rely solely on their endorsement in making a purchase decision and must exercise due diligence in evaluating our products and services using information obtained beyond their specific endorsements and the sales site.
4. Generally Expected Results from Our Products: Although our services and products are intended to be fully utilized and put into practice, and we take steps to make it easy to do so, the typical user of all education products treats them in much the same way they treat a book. The vast majority read or skim through it once, then leave it on the bookshelf. The results of such education are intangible and not measured in direct profit, influence, relationship or psychological improvements, or other positive results of any kind. And even when consumers implement our products in full, more often than not they do not report increases in profits, leads, sales, influence, relationship or psychological improvements, or other positive results of any kind. These increases should therefore be understood as the exception rather than the rule. Consumers who use our products can generally expect not to see any of the above-mentioned increases. It is possible you may lose money, health, influence, relationship status, and experience other negative outcomes as a result of the advice contained in our products.
5. Generally Expected Results from Our Services: Where professional services are concerned, we don't warrant that typical results will include any amount of leads, sales, profits, influence, relationship or psychological improvements, health or peace of mind improvement or positive results of any kind. It's entirely possible you or your family may do worse financially, personally, physically, or emotionally while using our services than before you hired us. For example, we have consulted with happy clients whose businesses were declining, and we merely managed to slow the fall (and free their time) long enough for them to regroup and make solid plans to exit. And although our service business would certainly not exist if we didn't provide value to our customers, the above is not the only circumstance in which you may lose money, health, or personal well-being as a result of using our services, and as such, you should not rely upon results reported on our sales pages when deciding whether or not to purchase our services. Clients utilizing our services more often than not do not report increases in sales, leads, or profits, many report losses, and more often than not do not report positive results in health, influence, relationships, or any positive results of any kind. Profitable and/or other positive results should therefore be considered the exception rather than the rule.
6. About Results from Earlier Economic Climates, Marketing, Investing Conditions, or Requiring Additional Resources: You should not rely solely on the testimonials when making your purchase decision. Reports of specific profits should be regarded as the exception rather than the rule. Consumers who use our products and services or clients utilizing our services can generally expect not to see any increase in sales, leads or profits. It is entirely possible you will lose money as a result of the advice contained in our products.
7. Notice of Affiliate Tracking Links and Commissions Received by Our Company: Our policy when endorsing other companies and or trainers or linking to third party sites is to (a) only link to sites we can genuinely recommend and endorse unless otherwise qualified in the proximate vicinity of the link and (b) use affiliate tracking links whenever they are available so we might profit from the time, energy and work which goes into identifying and reviewing these valuable resources, and (c) enter into joint venture arrangements where we are compensated by receiving a portion of any products or services purchased from another company or trainer we have endorsed. You should assume we have a financial relationship with third party sites and/or companies/trainers unless explicitly stated otherwise, and as such should not rely entirely upon our recommendation when making your purchase decision.
8. No changes can be made to any of the Cash Balance Advisors websites without the prior written consent and approval from William Hall III, including but not limited to bios, logos and contact information. William Hall III, at his sole discretion, can terminate the use of Cash Balance Advisors branding and strategic partnership.
9. There is no minimum commission production requirement to partner with Cash Balance Advisors
10. 1 Website may be included.
11. Changing the URL will require 3-day notice and a $50.00 fee, plus pay for the URL of your choice.
12. All URLs will be up to you after we provide a live link.
13. William Hall III/CBA will not pay or own your URLs.
14. Please print a copy of this agreement for your records.
15. Upon termination: All license users will have complete access to all records held by CBA.
16. All license users are not to be considered as a legal partner with William Hall III or Cash Balance Advisors.
17. Premium finance/life insurance splits can be as low as 30% and as high as 90%. This is on a case-by-case basis. The split for each case will be agreed to in writing and signed by all parties. We also offer a non-circumvent for every case you share with us.
18. Referral fees are decided before the name is given and must be confirmed by William Hall III.
19. You agree that you are willing to follow our system and maintain a coachable attitude. William Hall III has the right and at his sole discretion to approve, disapprove, and/or terminate the relationship.
20. Advisor agrees to make 12 monthly payments of $297. If Advisor fails to make one of these payments within 7 days of its due date, CBA can demand that Advisor pay the balance of the remaining payments immediately.
21. Due to the nature of our business, there is a strict no-refund policy.
22. No Agency Relationship
Nothing in these Terms will be construed to imply a joint venture, principal-agent, or employment relationship between you and Accelerated Retirement Benefits Inc DBA Cash Balance Advisors.
23. Governing Law and Disputes Between You and Accelerated Retirement Benefits Inc.
24. These Terms are governed by the Choice of Law provision of Accelerated Retirement Benefits Inc's Terms of Service.
25. Our 25 hours or 12 months of mindset and marketing mentorship expires in 12 months or 25 hours, whichever occurs first. However, the mentorship will continue for life on actual case design.
25. NON-CIRCUMVENTION AGREEMENT
This Agreement is made and entered into this day, by and between Cash Balance Advisors, a North Carolina corporation, (“CBA”) and Company Name, a State & Entity (“Advisor”).
WHEREAS, Advisor is a registered investment advisor with clients (collectively, “Clients,” and each individually a “Client”);
WHEREAS, Advisor may from time to time refer one or more of its Clients to CBA for the purpose of CBA assisting in providing or obtaining tax or retirement planning for such Clients; and
WHEREAS, in conjunction therewith, CBA may introduce such Clients to one or more additional tax or retirement planning professionals (individually, a “Specialist”); and
WHEREAS, the parties desire to preserve the relationships created by the referenced referrals.
NOW, THEREFOR, IT IS HEREBY AGREED as follows:
a. Advisor and CBA have executed, either prior hereto or contemporaneously herewith, an agreement governing the division of any commission revenue earned by any party as a result of the referral of a Client to CBA (the “Fee Agreement”).
b. Any Specialist for whom CBA makes a referral of a Client shall thereafter become an “Introduced Specialist” for purposes hereof.
c. Any referrals by Advisor of a Client to an Introduced Specialist shall be through CBA. Advisor shall not refer any Client to any Introduced Specialist without first informing CBA in writing and obtaining CBA’s approval for such referral.
d. Any revenue paid to Advisor or any other person in connection with any referral of any Client of Advisor to an Introduced Specialist at any time in the future, whether such referral is done directly by Advisor or through a third-party, shall be subject to the Fee Agreement.
e. Provided Advisor is in compliance with the terms of this Agreement, CBA shall not attempt to sell any products or services to any Client of Advisor from which revenue is not subject to the Fee Agreement. If Advisor fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement, CBA may enter into any arrangement with any Client of Advisor who has been introduced by CBA to an Introduced Specialist.
f. Advisor shall use its best efforts to ensure that CBA is paid any amount due to it pursuant to this Agreement or the Fee Agreement and, if Advisor is not in compliance with the terms of this Agreement, shall be liable to CBA for any such amounts that are not paid.
g. This agreement will be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance, with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof.
h. The parties consent that any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in any manner relating to this Agreement shall be brought only in the court of appropriate jurisdiction of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina or in the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina (if that court has subject matter jurisdiction), and consent and admit to the personal jurisdiction of any of such courts in any such action or proceeding.
Current strategies may end or change without notice. Just to name a few of the strategies:
1. Cash Balance Plans
2. 199a consulting
3. DB Plans
5. Monetized Installment Sales - Defer the capital gains taxes for life and beyond
6. Capital gains tax consulting
7. Premium financing
8. IRA exit strategies
9. Corporate-owned life insurance
10. Executive benefit planning
11. Charitable planning
Our goal is to substantially reduce taxes by offering free assessments.
Back-Office case design and closing the sale
WILLIAM HALL III, 19720 Jetton Road, 3rd Floor, Cornelius, NC, 28031 below.
ARBITRATION NOTIFICATION: YOU and Accelerated Retirement Benefits INC. AGREE THAT CLAIMS AND DISPUTES, INCLUDING STATUTORY CLAIMS AND DISPUTES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES, WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND ACCELERATED RETIREMENT BENEFITS INC. WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and Accelerated Retirement Benefits Inc. are instead electing to have claims and disputes resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient, and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In any litigation between you and Accelerated Retirement Benefits Inc. over whether to vacate or enforce an arbitration award, YOU AND ACCELERATED RETIREMENT BENEFITS INC. WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL and elect instead to have the dispute be resolved by a judge.
Governing Law/Venue. This Agreement is governed by the laws of North Carolina, excluding any conflicts of laws principles of that state that would apply the laws of any other jurisdiction. All actions to enforce or construe this Agreement as well as all actions that relate to the business transactions and relationship between the parties described in this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the North Carolina State Courts in the County of Mecklenburg and the United States Federal Courts in the Southern District of North Carolina. All parties waive all objections to the bringing of any such action in those courts on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, improper venue or forum non-convenient.
Mentorship and Consulting with lifetime Back-Office and Mastermind access.
In addition to a lifetime access to CBAs Mastermind group, we also provide the following:
Commission splits for our Premium Financing are up to 100% - ask us for the details. We do not take a split of your AUM or annuity commission.
Unlimited time with William (Bill) Hall and the back-office team for strategy sessions and Q&A on actual case design and active prospects.
Premium financing client services.
Personalized Fact-Finder (Financial Profile) in the cloud. Click on submit and your back-office is notified instantly.
We provide training on funding Cash Balance Plans with life insurance
Drip e-mail marketing campaign with on-going fresh content to build your business.
Turn-key underwriting and client services.